The Minnesota Baptist Association ladies group invites you to a 2-day event that will be filled with Bible-centered teaching around the theme, “Resting In God’s Goodness,” from Lamentations 3:25. First Baptist Church in Baxter, MN will be hosting the 2017 Ladies Retreat on April 6th-7th. You will be encouraged as you participate in 5 main sessions with our keynote speakers, Shelly Hamilton & Rebecca Brock and lots of opportunity for fellowship. Friday supper and Saturday lunch will be included with your registration.
- Accommodations: Don’t forget to secure your hotel arrangements so you can attend both days.
- Age Requirements: This is designed for high school girls on up, but ladies can use their discretion when bringing younger children.
- Parking: There is plenty of parking at the facility.
- What to Bring: All you need to bring is your Bible and a pen.
- More Information: Go to www.facebook.com/groups/MBA.Ladies/
- Questions?: Contact Heather at email@example.com