FILE LINKS (PDF)
- Event Brochure (Includes schedule, traditional paper registration, and workshop information)
- Speaker Biographies
A PLACE TO RUN…
- Where do you turn with life’s problems, stresses, and fears?
- Do you find yourself too often living out of your own resources – your abilities, your personality, your ideas for coping with life?
- Where are you seeking acceptance and affirmation – from friends, family, the world around you?
- What are you chasing after for satisfaction and contentment in life – all that the world offers?
We have been given a place to run for all of these! We are invited to “come boldly to the throne of grace” where there is mercy, help, acceptance, and satisfaction, all wrapped up in the His glorious grace.
Date: April 28-29, 2017
Location: Fourth Baptist Church, Plymouth, MN
2:00-3:25—Welcome Session/1st Main Session
6:30-8:30—Praise & Prayer/2nd Main Session
11:00-12:15—3rd Main Session
12:30—Lunch and Homeward Bound
- OPTION #1 —$40 – Includes conference costs, Friday supper, and Saturday lunch
- OPTION #2 —$30 —Includes Friday only or Saturday only
Traditional (offline) registration:
- Please give registration form and money to your ladies ministry leader.
- Make checks payable to: “MBA Ladies”
Late registration: Registration forms and money must be postmarked by April 15th or there will be a $10 late registration fee assessed per individual. The final day to receive registrations is April 22nd. We are not able to offer refunds this year, but you can transfer your registration cost to another lady if you’d like.
For more information, contact Heather Brower.